Survey Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Alps Alkemygold Ltd (Alps).
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and employed by schools and colleges within England, Wales & Northern Ireland who are current Alps clients.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize which is for your school/college or school’s/college’s chosen charity.
- Entrants will automatically be entered into the draw, after completing the Alps 2019 Client Survey, you reserve the right to be excluded from draw, if you wish to do so you can email Alps at [email protected]
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize which is for the school/college or school/college chosen charity.
- The prize draw will include those currently on our mailing list who have completed our 2019 Alps Client Survey between 28th November 2019 – 28th January 2020. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the prize draw you need to complete the 2019 Alps Client Survey
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- Alps will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no alternatives will be offered.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all completed surveys by Excel random selection
- The winner will be notified after 27th February 2020 via email to the School/College’s details held on our system.
- We will require written confirmation of payments details, which will be confirmed via a telephone call to the school/college.
- Alps will attempt to contact the winner up to two times. If the winner does not respond to emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Alps reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- Please allow 14 days for payment/donation of the prize
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Alps for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at [email protected]
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via Alps.
- An announcement of the winners first name and place of work will be published on Alps email newsletters and social posts, unless the winner explicitly requests these details are not released. If winner wishes to remain anonymous, they must express this either via phone call on 01484 887600 or email us at [email protected] within 14 days of winning the prize.
- Alps does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Alps does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Alps does not provide any form of practical or IT support for the prize draw application.
- Alps reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.