What does a successful sixth form look like now?
In a 30-minute session, with 10 minutes for questions to our panel, we will cover the following discussion points:
1. The transition from GCSE to A-level has always been a learning curve
2. Focus on return to school has largely been around student well-being, safety and catch-up but is this the best approach?
3. Students (in 6th form particularly) must become agents of their own learning
4. Supporting students who are struggling to re-integrate
5. Supporting staff who are struggling to re-integrate