Monmouth Comprehensive School Host Events 2019
We are delighted to be working with Monmouth Comprehensive School to deliver an Alps training session on June 19th.
Monmouth Comprehensive School will host the twilight session, focusing on the impact of their effective use of Alps and Connect Interactive on their KS5 progress
As one of the top 10% of KS5 providers nationally, Monmouth Comprehensive School have used Alps strategically to continue to improve progress across their KS5 curriculum
The session is open to all schools in EAS and the purpose is to support you in embedding the Alps culture in your schools. We would encourage schools to send several members of staff as there will be specific training for Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders and Heads of Sixth.
Date & Location
- 19th June |Monmouth Comprehensive School, Old Dixton Road, Monmouth, NP25 3YT – Fully Booked
How to find us and where to park – Click Here
|4:00pm – 4:45pm||4:45pm – 5:30pm|
– Joint presentation by School Leaders in Monmouth Comprehensive School and an Alps Educational Consultant
– How to develop an Alps culture as part of your quality assurance cycles, and the effective use of Connect Interactive with staff across the school
– Split into smaller working groups led by ‘Alps Champions’ in Monmouth Comprehensive School focused on specific use of Connect Interactive
– There will be working groups for Senior Leaders, Heads of Sixth and Subject Leaders
Now Fully Booked