Connect Data Update
We are pleased to announce that our major summer update to Connect Data is now live. This update makes the way you upload data easier and more intuitive than ever before, for Results Day 2019 and beyond.
Note: All historical data will remain in Connect Interactive following the update.
Connect Data is available throughout this period and therefore all preparation for Results Day can take place.
NOTE: Connect Interactive will remain active until 12 August 2019 (the Monday before A level Results Day). The system will become available again on Results Day once you have submitted data and reactivated your subscription for 2019-20.
You will be able to submit your examination results on the Wednesday before Results Day, but due to the embargo, we will not allow it to be viewed in Connect Interactive until Results Day.
What you can do now to prepare for Results Day
- Check that your key people have access to Connect Data – especially the person who will be submitting data on Results Day
- Ensure that you have all cohort data for your examination Year Groups in Connect Data – i.e. your student details and their subject information
- Check the accuracy of your cohort data – are all student details accurate, and are their subject and teaching set entries (optional) up-to-date?
- If you are working in a consortium – check your settings and that the enrolled and taught columns are accurate
Key Changes you will notice in the updated Connect Data
- Your new Connect Homepage – access to Connect Data is through the ‘Manage Data’ icon
- Your new Cohort page gives you an overview of the data that you have for each Year Group
- Improved navigation
- More direction on the order in which you add data
- New screens and wizards to help you upload your data
- More opportunities to check your data as you go along
- A report ordering screen with more instructions on how to order
What will stay the same?
- All historical data will remain in Connect Interactive
- Data imported into Connect Data must still be ‘published’ to appear in Connect Interactive
- ‘Gradepoints’ represent the snapshot of student data as it is when imported into Connect Data (i.e. end of year examination results or specific monitoring points)