Why Alps? Summer – London
These free events are designed to introduce you to Alps and the analysis possible from Connect Interactive. These events are being held across the country to give more flexible access to schools and colleges. They are suitable for those very new to Alps, or those who want to find out more with the view of becoming an Alps centre. They would also be of benefit to staff joining an existing Alps school or college.
If you want to know more about how Alps can help you to raise standards and maximise the progress of your students across KS4 and/or KS5, book your place now.
- 9:30 - 10:30
- An overview of the Alps methodology – where do the thermometers come from?
- 10:30 - 11:30
- Target setting and how you can empower staff in achieving progress in line with the top departments
- 11:30 - 12:30
- Connect Interactive and getting the most out of it, including quality assuring monitoring accuracy and the popular ‘What If’ tool at subject level.
- Karen WoolvenSenior Educational Consultant at Alps
- Steve ReedEducational Consultant at Alps