New Benchmarks – 2019 End of Year
We will have the new 2019 benchmarks for the following end of year analysis:
- England: A level, BTEC, KS4 reports
- Wales: A level, AS level, BTEC reports
We will be releasing the benchmarks in Results Week 2019. As with each year, we are using the full national dataset to create the new benchmarks.
- Benchmarks Update Briefing Paper (KS5, England) – READ HERE
- The Change in KS5 Prior Attainment 2019/20 (England) – READ HERE
Implications for End of Year analysis / reports for examinations in the summer
Our initial analysis shows no significant changes in benchmark points or minimum expected grades. We will be including benchmarks for a few additional subjects at Level 3, including:
- WJEC Criminology, Food and Nutrition and Core Mathamatics
- A number of 2016 BTEC and Cambridge Technical suite qualifications
Updates through July
We will be sending emails with updates through July and updating this web page. Please ensure you are on our mailing list for these important updates.