This session considers, through practical exercises, ways of raising achievement with current students by detailed review of the subject page analysis in an Alps report or via Connect Interactive, and how they might be interpreted and manipulated for further information and analysis.
There will be a reflection on strategies that are used effectively in schools and colleges with a proven track record of outstanding achievement. This is an advanced practical session which aims to provide a thorough understanding of ways in which a subject page might be analysed forensically to maximise performance. The focus will be on the identification of individual students who are underperforming in order to intervene and improve their achievements.
Please note: This course is not available via video conference.
Who’s it for?
- Teachers and managers at all levels who have some prior knowledge of Alps
- Particularly useful for those involved in quality improvement, and teachers aspiring to move into middle and senior management posts
- Embedding understanding of key Alps pages
- Making the most of your subject pages
- Ways in which a subject page might be analysed forensically to maximise performance
- Identifying common issues of under-performance
- Strategies used by schools and colleges with a proven track record of outstanding achievement
- Hands-on exercises to develop analytical skills
- Trainer visit to school: £475 + VAT + expenses for 2 hour session
This session can also be incorporated into a half or full day package
- Half day training: £800 + VAT + expenses
- Full day training: £1575 + VAT + expenses