Alps Connect training
This session will provide a comprehensive introduction to Connect; the key functions and features, at student, subject and strategic levels. It will focus on some practical tips on using Connect Interactive to support in-year tracking and monitoring and on quality assuring the accuracy of predicting. Their will also be a focus on the identification of individual students who are underperforming in order to intervene and improve their achievements.
Teachers and leaders will understand how to get the best out of their analysis through the functionality of Connect Interactive and works best if based on your own data.
This session is available via a video conference
Video conferences will be held over a Skype call with a member of our Education Team. These can be delivered to small groups of school / college staff, e.g. SLT.
Who's it for?
- All A level, AS level, BTEC National and KS4 institutions.
- Colleagues new to Alps and those who need a refresher session
- All teachers, managers and leaders in schools and colleges.
- Trainer visit to school: £350 + VAT + expenses for 1.5 hour session.
- Video conference using your own data: £175 + VAT for 1.5 hour session
- There is the option of a Connect Interactive Demo free of charge – 45 min video conference with exemplar data.
This session can also be incorporated into a half or full day package
- Half day training: £800 + VAT + expenses
- Full day training: £1575 + VAT + expenses