Introduction to Alps
These sessions provide a comprehensive introduction to the Alps analysis through your report or Connect Interactive. Teachers, managers and leaders will understand:
- How Alps scores are calculated
- The use of national benchmarks for KS4 and KS5
- The key Alps indicators, RED, BLACK, BLUE & 1-9
- Where MEGs (minimum expected grades) come from
- How a member of staff can use their own data, the subject pages and the student performance pages to identify strengths and weaknesses, and formulate action plans to raise student achievement within their curriculum areas.
- How to use of the whole suite of Alps Analysis more effectively.
This session is available via a video conference
Video conferences will be held over a Skype call with a member of our Education Team. These can be delivered to small groups of school / college staff, e.g. SLT.
Who’s it for?
- All A level, AS level, BTEC National and KS4 institutions.
- Colleagues new to Alps and those who need a refresher session
- All teachers, managers and leaders in schools and colleges.
- Trainer visit to school: £475 + VAT + expenses for 2 hour session.
- Video conference: £175 + VAT for 2 hour session
This session can also be incorporated into a half or full day package.
- Half day training: £800 + VAT + expenses
- Full day training: £1575 + VAT + expenses
Training Bookings & Enquiries