1. We are an established and trusted provider of expert analysis
Established since 2001, we are trusted to provide powerful student analysis by over 1,400 schools and colleges worldwide. We understand the challenges in education and the demands of the National Curriculum. Schools that embrace our system and use our relevant and robust methodology find that they are able to maximise the potential of every student.
2. Our analysis helps improve student outcomes
Alps places students at the very heart of the learning environment. We strongly believe that every student deserves every chance of reaching their true potential, and because we use the national data set for our benchmarks, you can ensure your students are meeting aspirational targets and you always have an accurate picture of how your school/college is performing.
3. Instantly accessible analysis
Our analysis is readily available at your fingertips, making it easier to set targets and shape a strategy for the year ahead. You can monitor student progress through in-year monitoring via our innovative online student tracking system, Connect Interactive, to spot potential issues and make fast interventions.
- Analyse your entire cohort of student’s performance in one place
- Easily identifies students to celebrate or ‘at risk’ in specific subjects or across their curriculum, to allow for appropriate and timely intervention by subject or pastoral staff
- Easily identifies performance gaps within groups of students; by prior attainment, gender, ethnicity, disadvantage or a custom group relevant to your school or college
- Spot trends quickly with pre-defined and custom student filters
- Allows analysis against a school or college’s own target grades as well as the Alps Minimum Expected Grades
- Includes Fine Grade analysis, which monitoring grades are secure or less secure
- View, filter and sort subject performance across each exam type in one place to identify areas of celebration or concern; allowing the development of strategies to share good practice, support and intervention
- Use ‘How do I’ tools to assess what changes you need to make to achieve high performance against robust national subject benchmarks
- Use ‘What if’ tools to form strategic plans at subject and teaching set levels
- Compare performance at teaching set level allowing the development of strategies to share good practice, support and intervention
- View Alps colours and grades for detailed subsets of students within subjects
- Access school and college overall level analysis using familiar Alps indicators; Quality of performance and proportion of ‘Red’ and ‘Blue’ teaching
- Instantly run your latest reports via simple templates
- Combine report pages across levels, years, monitoring points and student filters
- Drag and drop, add and remove pages to create and share the Alps report tailored to your exact needs
I have now introduced ALPS systems into three schools. The impact has always been significant. The greatest benefits of ALPS are the clarity of the information provided, alongside the embedded challenge. This ensures there is consistent clarity not only about student performance, but also where intervention can be most impactful
Exceeding expectations with Alps analysis and Connect Interactive at Jumeirah College
Alps data and reports can be generated instantly at any time of the year – giving constant diagnosis of anticipated results. Connect Interactive has undoubtedly enabled teachers to have an even closer focus on individual students
Using Alps to Support a Relentless Focus on Aspiration
Pupils themselves do not aspire to meet a threshold or a performance indicator, they talk about achieving the best grades they can, so it makes sense for us as teachers to be doing to same thing.
Using Connect Interactive
Demo of Connect Interactive
This video will show you the main features and functionality of Connect Interactive at both KS4 and KS5. It is suitable for those colleagues who are interested in subscribing to Connect Interactive.
Getting Started in Connect Interactive
This webinar covers the basic of Connect Interactive and the different functions and features to help you analyse your data. It should be used alongside the Connect Interactive Workbook for Subject Teachers guide.
Want to know how our analysis and reporting works?
Per Student Numbers
Less than 25 £1000
25 – 50 £1250
51 – 100 £1500
101 + £2000
(above pricing excludes VAT)
Alps Connect Interactive
+ VAT per year
Includes A, AS, BTEC, Connect Interactive & SRM