Alps Connect areas
Alps Connect is our new service designed to make sending data and receiving your analysis as simple and easy as possible.
Alps Connect Data
The software to use to send your data to us for analysis.
Reports and downloads
The area with copies of your PDF reports and any additional downloads eg. Excel SPO.
Settings and help
The area to set your users and settings and our Alps help centre with additional guides and videos on using Alps Connect.
Alps Connect Interactive
Our new web-based interactive reporting platform, allowing instant internal analysis using familiar Alps benchmarks and methodology.
Why use Alps Connect Interactive?
Incredibly simple and effective to use
Saves time for staff at all levels
Uses Alps’ familiar colour coding, grading system and thermometer tools
Allows ‘what if’ analysis for easy and precise monitoring
Includes a ‘monitoring accuracy’ feature
Accessible to all staff online
- Analyse your entire cohort of student’s performance in one place
- Easily identifies students to celebrate or ‘at risk’ in specific subjects or across their curriculum, to allow for appropriate and timely intervention by subject or pastoral staff
- Easily identifies performance gaps within groups of students; by prior attainment, gender, ethnicity, disadvantage or a custom group relevant to your school or college
- Spot trends quickly with pre-defined and custom student filters
- Allows analysis against a school or college’s own target grades as well as the Alps Minimum Expected Grades
- Includes Fine Grade analysis, which monitoring grades are secure or less secure
- View, filter and sort subject performance across each exam type in one place to identify areas of celebration or concern; allowing the development of strategies to share good practice, support and intervention
- Use ‘How do I’ tools to assess what changes you need to make to achieve high performance against robust national subject benchmarks
- Use ‘What if’ tools to form strategic plans at subject and teaching set levels
- Compare performance at teaching set level allowing the development of strategies to share good practice, support and intervention
- View Alps colours and grades for detailed subsets of students within subjects
- Access school and college overall level analysis using familiar Alps indicators; Quality of performance and proportion of ‘Red’ and ‘Blue’ teaching
- Instantly run your latest reports via simple templates
- Combine report pages across levels, years, monitoring points and student filters
- Drag and drop, add and remove pages to create and share the Alps report tailored to your exact needs
How to order Alps Connect Interactive?
You need to be activated with an Alps account. You need to have ordered a main Alps report to be able to order Alps Connect Interactive. Then simply access Alps Connect Data and confirm your order of Alps Connect Interactive. You can do this at any time.
New Features Available In Connect
The latest features and updates in Connect, including:
- Personalised Targets
- Year Group Selector
- Teaching Set Overview
- Custom Comparisons
- Monitoring Accuracy
Preparing for Results Day – Connect Data
This recorded webinar guides you through the step by step process that we recommend in Connect Data as preparation ahead of results day.
Submitting Data & Ordering Reports
This comprehensive webinar will take you through all the steps you have to take to submit data and order reports. The method used in this webinar is appropriate for schools/colleges in England, Wales and Northern Ireland at both KS4 and KS5.
Demo of Connect Interactive
This video will show you the main features and functionality of Connect Interactive at both KS4 and KS5. It is suitable for those colleagues who are interested in subscribing to Connect Interactive.
A short video on raising standards by identifying different levels of progress through Alps connect
How Connect might be use in a departmental meeting for discussing insights from data and strategies for improvement.
How Connect might be used in a staff review. By discussing insights from data analysis, strengths and weaknesses can be identified and strategies for improvement discussed.