This session gives you a thorough introduction to all the key Alps indicators using your own analysis. You will look in detail at the analysis of your school/college data and the successes and/or issues that are identified. This enables discussions on strategies to raise student achievement and improve outcomes for learners.
This session is aimed at headteachers and members of the Senior Leadership Team or Extended Leadership Team, whether new to Alps, or those who wish to have an advanced session. These are open professional sessions to discuss the strengths and weaknesses highlighted within your own report. Each session is 2 hours
This session is available via a video conference
Video conferences will be held over a skype call with a member of our Education Team. These can be delivered to small groups of school / college staff, e.g. SLT
Who’s it for?
- Colleagues new to Alps, or those who wish to have an advanced session
- Senior Leadership Team
- Extended Leadership Team
- A focused round the table session on your individual report(s)
- A review of the Alps indicators
- An exploration of what the Alps indicators show about strengths and weaknesses
- Next steps – best practice use of the data
- Trainer visit to school / college: £475 + VAT + expenses for 2 hour session
- Video conference: £175 + VAT for 2 hour session